Piano lessons per live video conference:
- Dealing with stage fright, using the method of Dr. Noa Kageyama from the Juilliard School: pre-performance relaxation techniques, optimization of practice, self-confidence, concentration and
- Preparation for studies: Together we can prepare the entrance exam for studying music.
- Historical interpretation practice: for those who have a hammer piano, but also for modern pianists who would like to learn all styles from the style.
Languages: German, Spanish, Catalan, English
- Bachelor degree in Spain
- Master's degree in “Artistic Instrumental Education” in the class of Prof. Catherine Vickers
- Master's degree in “Instrumental Pedagogy” in the class of Prof. Catherine Vickers
- DAAD award winner for outstanding performance by foreign students
- Member and co-founder of the Polymos Ensemble
- Concert activities in the field of historical pianos: from the first fortepianos to the romantic grand pianos.