Daniel Seroussi lives in Berlin and is teaching at the Rostock University of Music and Theater since 2012 as a violin class accompanist.
Online piano lessons: Daniel Seroussi also prepares students for entrance exams at a music university.
Languages: German, English, Hebrew
Musical education: Buchmann-Mehta School of Music, Tel-Aviv University, Academy of Music Hanns Eisler Berlin, his teachers included Neta Yahel, Emmanuel Krasovsky, Michael
Endres, Georg Sava and Henri Sigfridsson.
Concerts: He gave concerts and a. with the Moscow Symphony Orchestra, Israel Symphony Orchestra, Folkwang Orchestra, Echo Ensemble and more. Solo and chamber music
concerts have taken him to renowned festivals such as the Music Festival Santander (Spain), the Music Festival Ushuaia (Argentina), the Lake Constance Festival, the Plauer Piano Days and the
Chamber Music Festival Vareler Hafen.
Prizes and awards:
- 2nd prize of the “Katz” piano university competition
- Buchmann-Mehta Music School Prize, Tel-Aviv 2006
- DAAD Award for Outstanding Achievement of Foreign Students of the HfM "Hanns Eisler", 2008
- 2nd prize (1st prize was not awarded, together with Stefan Hempel) at the violin and piano duo competition "Franz Schubert and modern music", Graz 2009
- 3rd prize and audience award at the international piano competition "Prix Amadeó", Aachen 2010